Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Will be Late for My Own Funeral!

So how was M.I.T and Wenworth everyone?

I am asking because of course I never made in inside. At about 8:30pm my phone began going off so much I had to turn it off, I finally turned it on about 10:00pm and all my messages both texts and voicemails said the same thing I hope you left already, because "We know you are always late" Finally putting the finishing touches on at about 10:15 I was out the door.... and had about a 45 min drive between picking up my friend and arriving in Cambridge to go to M.I.T of course I finally get there after the usual delays about at midnight for everyone to be walking away from the party responding they are at capacity. Thinking I was V.I.P as usual I was wondering if I showed my face would they have room then? (with my friend bursting my bubble) she said lets go.... en route to Wentworth I realize its almost 12:30am, we get there and a rush of deja-vu comes over me with that party at capacity as well ( which I think was a lie!) but either way I wasn't about to find out. So overall Friday did not go so well, hopefully tonight will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment