Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheap must be the new Black of 2011.

After carefully viewing pictures from a few of the most current events as well as past events, that I have attended I have notcied that many of the ladies are looking particularly CHEAP, it's not that I'm some fashionista trying to pass judgement on the less fortunate it's just I am trying to help this epidemic end. After going to countless parties and seeing girls with broken heels, torn dresses its like, hellloooo LADIES! its because what you are wearing is cheap. Now don't get me wrong there are times when you can pay good money for a shirt, shoes, or what-have you and they are cheaply made and then they fall apart. For example Arden B. a store that is fairly expensive is made by the same makers of Wet Seal, not that I'm discouraging shoppers of Wet Seal, Arden B, or other places but ladies pick and choose your battles. Why buy 5 pairs of cheap heels that are going to fall apart, or break and risk the embarassment/ potential ruin of you reputation... when you can invest in a nice, well made shoe I'm not saying they have to be a pair of Loub's but just not a pair from tellos... you get my drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment