Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Overview of "We Be Killin em" Jan.28

First off I would love to say that when I went around 11:30 pm there was absolutely no line to get in, which was both good and bad because Bad-,because that led me to believe it was not as packed as I had anticipated, and Good-, because who likes to wait in line in 15 degree weather? As soon as I walked into the party itself I was presently surprised the hall was very nice inside I give it a TWO THUMBS UP!! everyone was dancing and people were enjoying themselves. There was a photographer who was awesome because all throughout the night I kept seeing a flash in some part of the room. Both the ladies and gents were dressed to impress, hence the theme dressed to kill. The dj was good, a lot of reggae played which is not my cup of tea but who am I?...The only downside to the party was fighting! It seems like just yesterday I wrote "Maybe Its best To be Tardy for the Party" which apparently no one read.... because people were still ruining someone elses' night with nonsense (sad story). Oh I also forgot to add I loved the fact that there were so many different races there! Overall I rated this party a (7)!... what did you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. This seemed to be a good party except the fact that i was interrupted by someone! I'm glad my two Ashley's enjoyed themselves. We are gonna have to do this again soon and I WILL enjoy myself.

    ReplyDelete