Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dilemma of the Day.

                                

So of course I plan on going out tonight, the question is just where. Considering I have work super late tomorrow night I wont have a chance to make-up for tonight if wherever I go is a disappointment.

M.I.T- a strong possibility probably about a 65% chance, only the amount of people I hear going is really discouraging me.... because I'd have to get there pretty early and you cannot rush perfection :)

Emy Safari- Being I have never been, kind of want to see what it is like, and it is extremely close to my home so I can make a late appearance

Wentworth-.... I dont even know.

What does everyone else think?

1 comment: