Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Overview on Fly Like a G6! Jan.29th

Aside from me having no sense of direction and parking about 10 blocks away from the party and having to walk those 10 blocks in 5 inch heels and a mini dress I had a good time. I got there around 11:00 pm and there was no line, which was very nice. As soon as I entered the party, my once curly hair immediately turned straight because of the temp. inside of the room, now I see why the Elks Lodge is nicknamed the "sweatbox". The birthday boy soon entered and then the real party got started! I love how he was able to go arounnd and try to entertain everyone, making it more of a good time!. the dj was good, they played lots and lots of reggae which kept everyone dancing the whole night. The only cons I would have to say about this party was a random individual coming up to me and "daggerin" which was very disturbing! The speakers also blew which led the party to a very abrupt stop, as well as a group of girls fighting outside which was extremely classless and selfish in my opinion! But even through the sweating, fighting, and foot massage I will have to invest in I give this party an (8)! Excellent way to celebrate your Birthday Rassan can't wait to do it again <3 For those who attended, feel free to tell me what you guys thought!

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!Yes indeed my dear, also i didnt had the chace to nominate the "Flyest Female" :( which is why I will have another event very very soon around valentine week, "Couple up" where the most powerfull, flyest couple will win $300$. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in that case I better find someone soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Rather Enjoyed the party saw mad heads from back in the day only thing wrong was lack of parking and the heat but fly gyals good tunes and very well promoted

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea sorry for it ending so soon but sometimes letting another dj play with another djs equipment aint the best thing...but next time Trend Stream wont disappoint

    ReplyDelete