Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Monday, April 18, 2011

My overview of Karma Providence 04-15

So Karma of Providence is now 18+ wow!!!
After reading reviews for months of how Karma was fighting Providence to turn its 21+ age limit to 18... it finally happened ( a mistake that could have actually been for the worse or better)
The worse- because now you have all the wild teeny boppers. the older crowd was so not used to running around the club like they have lost their minds
The better- because us "young people" are always looking for new hotspots, which will in turn bring more revenue to the club$$$

Anyways as my friends arrived for what we thought would be a "fun" girls night out we arrived to Karma at about 12 am and observed a half empty club of many "less than favorable faces" althought there were a couple cuties in the crowd they were very hard to find except for this one hottie for P.C who shall remain nameless ( but you were lookin good) anyways there were
not as many African Americans as I had expected which was a bit of a let down, but anyone who knows me knows I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE! I also observed stripper poles throughout the club which were a big PLUS+++ minus(-) the uglies dancing on them. The music was okay as they played a wide variety... especially my song "make it rain" which prompted a lot of the so called "ballers" to throw dollars on the floor the only thing I could think was where are the 20$
The drinks were veeerrrryyy pricey, maybe that could be why I did not gte many drink offers or It could have been the broke crowd I am not sure which one :)
All in all it was okay, not what I had expected after I observed endless lines during my club nights in Prov. Maybe it was because it was a friday night?!?!

here are the links to the pics judge for yourselves http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.181283408586649.35430.100001149736394

No comments:

Post a Comment