Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bald-i-locks

My decision to shave my head may come as unusual, unpresidented, and just plain old confusing, but it was a decision I did for me.

After receiving a text from my sister, "Hey ash, we are going natural at the end of summer!." I agreed, as usual ( especially being the little sister that usually thinks everything her big sister does is cool) and immediately began looking at photos of natural women.
Instantly Chrisette Michele popped up and I noticed her lack of locks and I LOVED IT!!!
I got home and said I am cutting all my hair off. considering I have had a range of short hairstyles and actually being bald on one side no one thought anything of it, but then when I said no, THE WHOLE THING! it turned into such a big deal. As soon as my sister took it all in she called my bluff and said if you really plan on doing it, do it now! :)... being one to never back down I accepted the challenge went downstairs to the barbershop and said I was a #2. and for anyone who is not familiar with "barbershop lingo" this is a very low cut....and Look at me now.
(you know what they say... ask and you shall receive)
I have been getting mixed reviews some absolutely crazy about it and others not so much)
But guess what who cares?!?! I believe beauty is instilled through confidence and comes from within so regardless of what people think I love my new look and I am going to rock it :)

I also love the beginning of my new sleeve tooo!!! isn't it BADASS :) this is just the outline it is not quite finished but I know its going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment