Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Damn You D.U.I

So of course tonight Diddy and Dirty Money and Boys II Men will be in Boston at the House of Blues and the Wilbur Theater!!!.... and of course I have to attend yet another one of these mandatory 4 hour meetings on account of a bad decision.
Too bad these signs arent posted on the streets of MA instead of GA, maybe I would have thought twice!

 To anyone attending either the Dirty Money concert or even Boys  II Men have fun!! and enjoy my couple of favorites "Love Come Down" and "End of the Road"

And although I say Damn the D.U.I I cannot blame anyone but myself, I was the only one who made the conscious decision to drink and drive, and although I was under the influence YES! I still had a choice.
Although this D.U.I has cost me over $5,000 a loss of license since October, a waste of time and a lot of inconvinence I am thankful that I did not hurt myself or anyone else especially!

I hope everyone can learn from my bad choice and think twice before they have a couple and decide to get behind the wheel because it is not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment