Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Boys II Men in Boston Tonight!

Boys II Men better watch out because you know who else is in town Diddy and Dirty Money, and besides the older woman who used to jam to them back in the day I think Diddy is going to steal most of the SHINE!

I love this pic of them.

When: Tonight April 21, 2011

Where: Wilbur Theater ( downtown)
246 Tremont St
Boston, MA
18+ show

Tickets: $50+ and should be available at the door
Call ahead of time to be on the safe side

(617) 248-9700
"Although we’ve come to the end of the road
Still I can’t let you go
It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can’t let you go
It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you"..... ( don't get me started!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment