Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scammers in MA selling tickets for Gucci Mane


First off let me start by saying after getting my daily dosage of MTO, and every other trashy gossip I love to indugle in, it's official GUCCI MANE is loonier than a looney toon and I love it. As if, him punching a woman in the face at one of his shows some time ago, or him tattooing an ice cream on his face was not enough it has just been confirmed that he tried to push a woman out of his moving hummer after she refused to go to a hotel with him for $150... smhhh!! I mean damn GUCC you could have found a thirsty video girl to do it for free... speaking of which where is Shaneeka Adams?

Anyways let me get to the story after doing some more digging about GUCCI because I LOVE HIM DUUHH!! I came across a site that said you could buy tickets to a gucci show in MA that is coming in late April. Instantly beginning to sweat and paying my customers no mind I continued to dig deeper
and it turns out the Hippodrome in Springfield MA that Gucci was supposed to be gracing his presence with knows nothing about this "Album Release". Like really after I just got my hopes all up ready to get White Girl Wasted he is not even coming to MASS... hell with the way things are going for him legally I dont think he will be doing much travelling besides the exercise he will be getting on the yard. So for anyone who paid the $60. for these so called once in a lifetime tickets you have been PUNKED!

Dont be surprised if you see me sporting a tee shirt that says "you are not the owner of the car that is a loaner" in honor of GUCCI as well as all these "imposters" out here frontin like the rentals are theirs SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment