Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DASH NYC- were the Kardashians serious?!?! with this?


These people must be smoking the same stuff the Kardashian's were when they were pricing their merchandise for this disappointment they call a store.

let me elaborate, during my hiatus in New York amongst my list of things to do a very important one was to visit DASH NYC the Kardashian's store.
While reading the reviews in the taxi and hearing from my sister how much of a joke this was I still had to see for myself and boy did I. Upon walking in I observed a lot of cheaply made shirts, dresses and pants something you might see in a rainbows, tellos, or perhaps a Charlotte Russe and the prices were between $150- $300+
Don't get me wrong there is no shade coming from my direction but these broads are not even important like that a DASH v neck was $60 dollars and last but not lease a bottle of KIM K water was $10 after I saw that I was about ready to go drink the water off the filthy streets of NY. Im sorry but I refuse to feed into their BS! so sad so sad. they need to reassess and re-evaluate. and become a bit more REALISTIC!

Case  closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment