Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hookah Anyone?

Niles Lounge
70 Brighton Avenue
MA 02134
(617) 202-3011
"The Niles Lounge is New England's #1 hookah lounge. With over 30 flavors and 20 in-house blends, we offer products that satisfy seasoned hookah smokers as well as new comers."

They never lied, yesterday I went to my first hookah bar!! yay me... guess you can say Niles took my virginity :)
With all the crazy flavors ranging from cupcake flavored tobacco to pomegranate, they had everything!
I sampled the "big daddy" flavor last night which literally tasted as if I was smoking jolly ranchers
(all I could think of was imagine if the tobacco companies made flavored cigarettes... everyone would have cancer)
Prices: about 30$ per flavor this includes unlimited smoke for the amount of people of your choice.

They also had this cool cover they referred to as your condom which goes over the mouthpiece each time it's your turn to take a hit!! guess it eliminates the possibility of getting anyone elses germs lol
 This place is awesome, hip hop was played all night long, including a couple of my old time fav's like the "Big Tymers!!"(Got everythang in my momma's name but that's okay cuz im still FLLYYY)

Age: 18+
Time: Open from mid-day to 2 am

No comments:

Post a Comment