Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unfortunate Times Backstage.


Of course you can tell from the signature half pucker in the corner that, that's me, too bad neither me or Cam could fix the camera. :(

Where to begin, honestly I feel bad for Dipset. A once semi-successful rap group that gave hope to the hood is now just a statistic, broken up.... unhappy and broke.
Last night I went to the Wilbur theater, an unfortunate scene full of thugs, ex-cons and hoodrats smoking weed and drinking, all of who just like me came to see the show. With a disturbing surprise out comes Dipset, with music being played via dvd player and 50,000 other people on stage with them all of which smoking from the same blunt and sharing the same bottle of Rose'.
I really couldn't believe what I was seeing, after reading about Juelz getting arrested for selling weed my assumptions that they were broke were proven to be true when I saw the turnout, and their performance. With this show claiming to be the Dipset Reunion it was anything but, there was a lot of tension, and ignorance both on stage and backstage.
Yes, I enjoyed myself hearing some of my jams from my old fav Diplomatic Immunity but seeing what my one time favorite rap group has become really made me upset.
So to Freeky, Vado, Cam, Juelz, and Jim Jones I hope you all get your acts together.

And yes I broke my camera backstage with them.... only in the life of Ashley Que would that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment