Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day!!!

Sounding so cliche, I think everyday should be mother's day truthfully. Growing up my father was barely in the picture and even to this day he is very sometimey. As a child I was so fortunate to have a mother who played both roles in my life ( father and mother) There was never a time I wanted for anything. I can remember many of times my mother giving her last... just so I could go on a trip or splurge with my friends and for that I am eternally thankful. All too often have I overlooked and took the things my mother has done for me for granted, not taking the time out to truly tell her how much I love her and appreciate her everyday of my life, even days when I feel it is impossible to get along with her. I know raising me was not easy, as I was def. a problem child at times my mother handled the responsibility well and shaped me into the driven motivated young woman I am today. I love that she keeps it "so real" but hate it at the same time lol. Not many kids can say that about their parents. I was instilled with so much wisdom and knowledge ever since I can remember because my mother always kept it "real" outlining the good the bad and the ugly no matter how much i did not want to hear it. I also want to say thankyou to my grandmother who is also one of the strongest ladies I know, she raised 6 children on her own... 6! all whom of which have grown to be excellent people. So kudos to her, because it was the knowledge she passed onto my mother that was passed onto me, and hopefully one day I can be half as wonderful as the ladies in my life are and pass the same knowledge onto my children.
                                                                                                         Love- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment