Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter everyone!!

What a beautiful day....

I think Easter was always one of my favortie days...
1. Because my mother used to give the family easter egg hunt
2. Preparing for it was always soooo fun....

Coloring the eggs, stuffing them with candy, and eating whatever candy was left over was always the best part. I can always remember my number one priority being to find the "golden egg" which was the one with the money in it and every year me being the only one who got it... Half of my family thought I cheated because my mom was the one who hid them and the other half just thought I was smart and I would like to agree with the second half ;)

Nowadays I feel bad for young kids with young parents especially the ones who have no sense... they don't understand the definition if Easter or even the "true " meaning of easter Today is god's day and there is a lot more to it then eggs, candy and fun.

So for everyone especially the little kids stepping out in their dresses and suits thank your parents for bringing you up with some class!!! because the kids I see running around nowadays don't have the faintest clue about Easter, and how it is really supposed to be.

So although I am at work right now, I am def. wishing I was at church so for everyone who has the luxury of attending please enjoy it a little more just for me.

I cannot wait to go home to my family, share some laughs and eat some good food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment