Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And you tell me Boston aint wild. and that's 18+ smh

I am all for partying don't get me wrong but when you are litereally being humped and dry fu**ed on the floor then that is a problem half of these girls are still babies wearing osh kosh b' gosh undies... and if you watched this video I know ur hip to what I am saying, it's like have some respect for yourself. I will be damned if a guy would ever come up to me trying to hump. I am a woman and a classy one at that... you better two step wit me playah. But for all you girls who like being rammed in the ass. More power to you

No comments:

Post a Comment