Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feelin' Good on a Friday!

The weekend is here yet again!!! TGIF
First off I want to start off and say, I wonder how Emy Safari' was last night with the first of their new chain of Thursday night events being held last night; I hope the turnout was well.
Although I am literally minutes away I was too lazy to go!

On a different note, I'm feeling so good today and I hope everyone else is as well! I am a bit upset I have to work as late as I do because one of Boston's finest is hosting a POLO party bus tonight, and of course I could not make it :(
Talk about style being taken to a new level huh?... There's even a dresscode to get on the bus!

Although it was invite only for everyone who is going have fun, and since there will be a photographer on board Ashley Que will def. post some pics up to show everyone what they were missing out on!

Hope everyone has an awesome FRIDAY! and stay dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment