Who said you have to be 21 to party?

Turning 18 in a sense is a landmark... it is a sign that you have cenrtainly entered adulthood. Although you cannot officially drink you can finally PARTY! with the big boys. Unfortunately time and time again you have heard about a new club and immediately following how great it is you hear... but its 21+ (words that no 18 yr old without a fake i.d wants to hear) Fortunately enough you have ME the gateway to all the hottest 18+ clubs and parties in the Boston area. So I hope you're ready to party.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Maybe it’s best to be tardy for the Party

With yet another one of my friends reliving one of her many altercations at the club, and actually fretting to go to one we have planned this weekend stating I know that “bitch” is going to be there excuse my language, but our conversation made me wonder what happened to people just going out with their friends and having fun?…. Nowadays girls actually go to parties just to cause drama (I know that because I was once that girl) and where does it land them? A. Beat up B. In jail or C. Beating the other party up only for retaliation to bite them in the ass at the next party. Its 2011, not that it matters to some but that means it’s a new year, with new beginnings allowing people to decide if they want to change their image or continue to live up to it, I hope this post makes some think about their current actions and where all this drama is honestly getting them in their lives’ and if they are ready to change their less than sensible ways… I know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment